- 2 tablespoons blueberry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- One 2 1/2-pound flank steak
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
A Fantastic Way to Entertain And Delight
How to Make It
In a blender, combine the vinegar, oil, garlic and thyme and puree until smooth. In a large glass or ceramic dish, pour the marinade over the steak. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Heat a grill pan. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Grill over moderately high heat, turning once, until medium, about 8 minutes per side. Transfer the steak to a board and let stand for 10 minutes. Slice the steak, transfer to plates and serve.
Either of our single vineyard Barberas. We love the way the Shake Ridge is drinking right now!